Pineapple Peach Oatmeal Smoothie
This smoothie recipe is a quick, easy, and DELICIOUS way to have your daily dose of peaches!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup peaches, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple, chopped
- 1 banana, chopped
- 5.3 oz. container vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Optional for a thicker smoothie: 1 cup ice cubes
- Spread oats on a small baking sheet. Toast at 300°F for 6-8 minutes, or until you can smell the toasted oats.
- Place toasted oats, along with all other ingredients, into a blender; blend until smooth.
This recipe is from our friend David at Spiced. Make sure to take a moment and admire his work! He has creative and delicious recipes you have to check out!