Skip to content
This sweet, spicy salsa will keep you reaching for another chip.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 3-4 cups
- 4 medium sized peaches (not too soft), diced
- 2/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 of a red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 medium sized tomato, finely diced
- 1 jalapeño, very finely diced
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (1-2 limes)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder (optional)
- Add diced peaches, tomato, bell pepper, onion, jalapeño, and cilantro to a bowl.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper to bowl and gently mix. Feel free to add more salt and pepper to taste. Add chipotle powder (if using.)
- Serve immediately with chips or over top of an entrée dish.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.